China is at the forefront of the global energy transition and open for business with International suppliers
“As part of China’s stated effort to open up the electricity sector, the NDRC (National Development and Reform Commission) allows foreign investment in the construction and operation of the power grid.”
China Utility Week offers a powerful portfolio of end-to-end T&D solutions as well as specific zones dedicated to Innovation & start-ups, Intelligent Buildings & Energy Revolution.
China Utility Week represents an exciting business opportunity for your organisation to meet with experts from utilities, network operators, vendors, consultants and system integrators and international decision makers, to discuss and test your innovative solutions to drive forward the digital energy transition in China.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INTERNATIONAL SUPPLIERS
China’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) plays a critical role in the country’s electricity market as the primary price-setter and regulator. It also develops and implements major policies that affect the wider economy and energy sector including the involvement of foreign competitors.
China Utility Week offers great opportunities for international suppliers and service providers in the areas of:
- Modernization of Transmission and Distribution operations
- Renewable and Energy efficiency
- Partnerships in Smart City and smart grid projects.
- Breaking the rules- the theme of the Summit, Hub Technology Dialogue, Initiate! Startup Enterprise and Youth Talent Forum.
- 24 theme forums and events to track industry hotspots and technology frontiers.
- More than 160 speakers.
- Focus on the intelligent application of digitalization in the energy and power fields.
- Open meeting, close discussion with guests.
View Conferecne Overview
- Director of the German Energy Agency, Mr. Andreas Kuhlmann
- Ms. Xue Jing, Deputy Director of the Planning and Development Department of China Electric Power Enterprise Association
- Mr. Mai Mingrui, Executive Vice President of Siemens (China) Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Hu Bo, Director of Integrated Energy Division, State Grid E-Commerce Co., Ltd.
- Chairman of the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization, Mr. Bernhard Thies
- State Grid China Electric Power Research Institute, Mr. Li Xiangjun
- General Manager of Trina Energy Internet, Mr. Gu Lijun
- Youde Operational CEO, Mr. Luo Qunfang
- EKSS COMPANY Consultant, Mr. Cao Yu